Distribution Management System Functionality
Today, in order to flourish and compete, businesses need to operate more effectively and efficiently with their full potential. Companies have realized the value of workflow automation and smooth management as a solution to meet challenging business ambience. It let businesses to optimize the process management, document circulation, reporting, task management and data exchange. It enables businesses to move to a new level of excellence and productivity through perfect distribution management system.
Distribution Management System Features:
- Login: Arokia IT will create a enterprise portal look and feel solution
- Password: Password will be provided to all the users of the system to enter into the application, the system will study the password and open the screen based on the role of the person. The link is encrypted to handle the security issue of the system.
- Workflow based approach: Care has been taken to give an excellent workflow based business process to give the user an extremely user-friendly screen. This is a unique approach that will not be available in any system. The system will have the following icons.
- Tasks: The system has a unique feature in task /Role based menu management. Every task the system has to perform is mapped to a user based on the roles thereby making sure no task goes unattended.
- Alerts: The alert will intimate the user if something new happens in the chain.
- Policies: The policies to be adopted in operation of this system is documented, with screen specific help.
- Reports: The reports that can be accessed by the role will be displayed.
- HR: The HR module is related with managing personal details and information of employees viz. C&Fs, BPs, DSRs and Customers.
- CRM: The CRM Module manages activation and deactivation of customers. When BP or DSR is inactivated, their customers are relocated to other DSR. This module manages their stock as well when they are deactivated.
- User Modules
- Super Administrator - HO
- Clearing and forwarding agents – C&F
- Business Partners – BP
- Direct Sales Representatives – DSR
- Administration: Creation of all Masters, stock receipt, stock transfer etc all rights will be given to the Super Administrator HO.
- Technology: Our Patented pending framework is used to develop the application with back end as SQL Server.
- Reports: Html report can be generated as per the requirements.
Distribution Management System an end-to-end business solution is Arokia IT InfoTech’s main application product. It is designed and developed using Microsoft N-Tier COM/DCOM architecture and is a complete Microsoft technology based product.
Its key features include:
- Manage Supply Chain
- Stock Requisition
The Engine provides all functions required for Distribution Management Chain. Arokia IT is investing in continual functional enhancements to the software along with developing the underlying technologies, particularly in such areas as N-tier architecture and object-oriented programming and e-business. Arokia IT adopts technology where it adds value to the business process.
In all our value-added business application projects we emphasize on partnering with our clients for excellent throughput. We deeply analyze your especial business needs in order to define an appropriate blend of solution. We splice our skills and technology with expertise with business domain knowledge to deliver solutions that meet the unique requirements of the industry.